Thursday 14 February 2013

Life and Valentine!!

Date: 14th February 2013

Past one week, there's something wrong in the Air
My 5 senses are going crazy and "God knows where"

Dying-winter, resurrecting-summer fight in front of me
But I can only SMELL fresh-spring dancing around me,

Others complain that Traffic moves inch by inch with many a odd
I only SEE it slow-motioning to "ishq wala love" running on my Ipod

As usual my boss screams "am mad at you"
Well.. I only HEAR "am crazy over you" 

I ought to be asking my reportees "What's your monthly collections"
But my TONGUE ends up saying "Lets shop Spring-Summer Collections"

Everybody is running and competing to stay ahead of Time
But I only stand, to TOUCH, feel and live my present Time.

And today I realise the happy reason
Valentine is the flavour of the season

oh! How I wish, 'LIFE', you remain so very kind, so very positive, so very charmingly deceptive
As you have been in the past week, not just for today, or this month, But for my Lifetime.

"Life... Will you be My Valentine?"

No comments:

Post a Comment